French Toast with Vanilla Whipped Cream and Vanilla Glaze
Total Time: 20 min
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 5 min
French Toast: ⁃ 4 eggs ⁃ 2 tsp vanilla extract ⁃ 1/2 tsp cinnamon ⁃ 4 tsp sugar ⁃ 2 tbsp milk ⁃ 4 slices brioche bread ⁃ 4 tsp grapeseed oil
Vanilla Whipped Cream: ⁃ ½ cup heavy cream ⁃ 1 tsp vanilla extract ⁃ 4 tsp sugar (optional)
Vanilla Glaze: ⁃ ¼ cup + 2 tbsp powdered sugar ⁃ 2 tsp vanilla extract ⁃ 4 tsp milk
Garnishes (optional): ⁃ Raspberries - Fresh Mint
1. Whisk the eggs, vanilla, milk, cinnamon, and sugar together in a medium sized bowl.
2. Dip the bread into the batter, letting it sit for one minute on each side.
3. Heat a medium size pan on medium to high heat. Drizzle in the grapeseed oil, then cook the bread until golden brown on each side.
4. Remove the french toast from the pan, and let it cool before serving.
Vanilla Whipped Cream:
1. Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, whisk together the heavy cream, vanilla extract, and sugar, if using, until the cream forms peaks.
1. In a small bowl, mix together the powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and milk.
Before serving, top the french toast with powdered sugar. Serve the french toast with whipped cream, and the vanilla glaze. Garnish the french toast with raspberries, and fresh mint.
- No Comments